Sunday, April 12, 2015

My Challenge and Challenge Rules!

So here is the challenge I've come up with and I hope you find it exciting! :D

My YouTube Boy Gone Wild - 100 Alien Baby Challenge


Boy Gone Wild! - 100 Alien Baby Challenge! (considering changing to 50 instead because of latest EA game patch, where they decreased the frequency of abductions and male pregnancy. :( )

This is gonna be FUN!!!

What this is:

This is a twist on a popular challenge, "OFFICIAL" THE SIMS 4 100 BABY CHALLENGE [OR & GTW UPDATE]. Like I said, I gave it a twist, which I've been thinking about since my husband started playing Get to Work.

What's the twist:

Like the title says, your Sim must be a male sim!!! That's right, you must have those alien babies as a man! The original 100 Baby Challenge and updates always refer to the starting sim as a female, being a man is definitely going to up the challenge difficulty! Boy Gone Wild! Get abducted by aliens and start populating our sim planet with an alien horde!! Or the next best thing, hunt down an alien female and get pregnant with her alien spawn!

I have not found any challenge like this anywhere, so I'm thinking this is something not yet done. If it has, then I am not aware of it, so I'm making my own rules!!

The rules are simple. (I like things simple)

1. Create a MALE sim as your starter sim. He can have any traits and aspiration. He must be a young adult. He must be single and the only sim in the household.

2. Aging must be set to normal.

3. You can live anywhere you can afford to buy with the starting money.

4. You may make money however you wish, anything goes, as long as you don't use a money cheat. This challenge is more about getting your man pregnant by aliens! :D

5. You may not get married, but you may get pregnant by an alien. The trick is to find out if they are an alien. He can just experiment by woohooing around with any human sim, to see if they are an alien in disguise! :D

6. You may not move another sim into the household. It will be just the male starter sim and his alien horde!

7. You can not age up an alien baby until you get the notification that it's their birthday.

8. You can not age up an alien child early, unless they have fulfilled a childhood aspiration. Otherwise, they age up on their birthday.

9. You can age up a teen if they have an A in school. You can also age them up early if another baby is on the way and you need to make room for it's arrival. If so, the teen becomes a young adult and must move out on their own.

10. Any child reaching young adulthood must move out on their own.

11. In the case that you have a full house, and there is no teen to age up and move out, a couple of things may happen.

            A. You may move an alien child that has a local alien mom, to her household.

            B.  As a preventive measure: When you have an alien baby and it makes you a full house, if there are no teens close to moving out, then you may send the alien baby/babies back to their home planet.

12. The male sim can otherwise live a "normal" sim life. He can do what he wants and go where he wants like any other single father with kids.

13. As the alien's gift to the starting sim for all the trouble he has been put through, the alien children have been given the ability to restore his youth. The Potion of Youth (1500 reward pts), reward must be purchased by one of his alien children and given to him as a gift. Your male sim must use the potion, before reaching the elder stage, to age back to the beginning adult stage. If you let your male sim become an elder, then you fail the challenge. Your starter sim is the sim who must produce the 100 Alien Babies to win the challenge!!


I hope this all sounds fun and exciting to you guys, because I'm really excited to give this a go!! I think it will be quite the challenge! If you have any questions about the challenge please leave me a message in the discussion section of my channel, comment below or send me a message on Twitter. These rules are a bit of a work in progress, since I haven't actually play tested it, this will be my play test...lol. So I hope you enjoy and thanks for watching! :D

*note: I've since realized that you will probably need to place some alien women or families into your game. These can be used for local alien baby mamas. You are allowed to have a baby with each one only once. This will probably be necessary, since it appears to be fairly random on how you get abducted.  This challenge will take patience and will not be an easy one. If you are a lucky person, you might have a leg up! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment